Welcome to a winter holiday in Maranza
Blue sky, white slopes, the merry laughter of children and 280 days of sun a year. That’s what a family holiday should be. With the first snowflakes of winter all we can think about here at the Alpenhof is fun in the snow and exciting winter activities. Surrounded by the cotton wool landscape of Maranza and a unique panoramic view over the Dolomites you’ll find this is the perfect place for your next family winter holiday in South Tyrol.
Gitschberg Jochtal ski and winter sports resort
A winter sports resort for everyone. Fantastic slopes with a wide range of difficulty levels, magnificent views of over 500 peaks and pure alpine romance. In addition you will find unlimited tobogganing fun, idyllic snow shoe walks, cross-country skiing and nature at its most beautiful. Sounds pretty good doesn’t it?
What makes a winter family holiday at the Alpenhof Family Hotel absolutely perfect
- The best location for a winter skiing holiday with children. The Alpenhof is situated just 200 metres from the beginners’ slope and the ski nursey.
- For experienced skiers: the gondola cable car to the Gitschberg resort is just 2 minutes away by car (1.5 km). When the conditions are good, you can begin the ascent via the Zubringer lifts just 200m from the hotel.
- The Alpenhof Learn to Ski Guarantee – nowhere else is skiing for kids such a sure thing
- Deluxe service with a free taxi service for kids. Whilst you’re out conquering the slopes of the Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, we’ll make sure not only that your kids are dropped off and pick up on time, but also that they enjoy every minute of it
- Lots of snowy fun with babies and toddlers: there are numerous winter hiking trails suitable for prams plus we provide a wide range of wintery recreational facilities (buggies suitable for mountain terrain, prams, toboggans, snow disks etc.)