Off we go on a holiday adventure
Tada... introducing our Happy Club, where kids literally radiate with happiness. A wonderful world of fun, games and magical new experiences. Whilst older kids wants something a bit more demanding to keep them occupied, the little ones just love playing with building blocks, painting colourful pictures, jumping around in the ball pit, or listening open-mouthed to some magical fairy tales. Imagination and adventure, activity and creative experiences – this is the way to bring children together on holiday.
The Alpenhof is a play paradise for children
Every child is unique, and this is reflected in the childcare service provided at the Alpenhof Family Hotel. Children are at the heart of our hotel and that’s why they program we offer is so diverse and varied. Looked after by attentive and trained carers, your kids can while away their hours with new friends and new adventures. And parents can enjoy a healthy balance of time for themselves and time spent with their children.
A fun-filled holiday with little ones
- The Happy Club is a happy place to be! The activities on offer are incredibly diverse, just like children themselves! Painting and building, dancing and singing, arts and crafts, baking, story-telling. Fun and laughter all round.
- We’ll take care of your little ones whenever you like. Monday – Friday from 9:30am to 9pm - Saturday from 4:30pm to 9pm - Sunday from 12/noon to 9pm.
- So close to nature: feed some animals and even milk some cows! Either at the Naturalists Club or on a trip to the neighbouring farm.
- Happy Clown will put a smile on everyone’s faces. Your kids will be telling you about their time with him for a long time afterwards.
- If the kids are happy, the parents are happy. You’ll enjoy your family holiday and your own well-deserved time out so much more knowing that your kids are well looked after.
My best summer holiday ever