Plenty of action at the Alpenhof children’s playground
The Murmel Park is our action-packed adventure world. Spacious, set in spectacular natural surroundings and designed with a great deal of creativity, this outstanding play area will make for an unforgettable holiday experience with your children. Whilst superheroes can test their skills with some tricky puzzles, brave mountaineers can practise their balancing skills with some challenging exercises. Children can romp and roam about to their heart’s content, until finally at the end of the day, weary from the fresh mountain air, bed calls.
Now bigger and better!
Just to make your adventure holiday even better, we’ve radically transformed the Murmel Park. We’ve got a go-cart track, a tree house, a wet play station and a giant trampoline – just take your pick. An incredible adventure world for both big and small explorers – making a holiday at the Alpenhof Family Hotel in Maranza even better.
Holiday activities and a wonderful time together as a family
- A treehouse is the perfect place for some secret holiday fun. It’s the ideal spot for forging pesky plans, hiding treasures or simply having a jolly good time!
- Strong as an ox and genuinely curious: the climbing park in the Murmel Park is a wonderful combination of playful daring, self-discovery, pride and pure happiness
- Our go-kart track is a great hit amongst our keen young racers: whiz around the tracks, speed up to overtake your opponent and…victory!
- Mud, mud and more mud! Our wet play station is a huge hit: build castles, make dams and splash around to your heart’s content.
- Playmates guaranteed! It’s much more fun to seek out adventures in the company of other children. You can look forward to being part of a colourful crew where true friendships blossom
My best summer holiday ever