Make sure you’re well informed on holiday
To avoid complications during the booking process and to ensure that your next holiday at the Alpenhof Family Hotel gets off to the best possible start, please take the time to read our General Terms and Conditions.
- Please tell us in advance if you plan on bringing a dog. Charge: € 16.00 per day not inclusive of food. Please bring your own dog blanket and basket with you. Our four-legged guests are unfortunately not allowed access to the dining room, all public areas, the spa area or the play area.
- Please confirm your booking in writing by email. Please note that your booking is guaranteed only upon payment of the deposit of € 500.00 resp. 30 % of total amount (without charges to the receiver).
Payment details: Raiffeisenkasse Vintl | Swift Code: RZSBIT21250 | IBAN: IT 72 Z 08295 58760 000302005557
- Under EU regulations, a guest is liable if he/she does not or only partly occupies the booked room (this include cancellations, no-shows, late arrivals, early departures). The guest is legally required to pay the cost of the agreed performance regardless of the reason for prevention. This is not a claim for damages, but a claim for performance. The place of jurisdiction is Bozen (Bolzano).
However we guarantee that cancellation will be possible under the following conditions:
- In the case of cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be treated as a credit, which must be used within 1 year; deposits will not refunded.
- In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, 90% of the cost of the booking will be charged.
- In the case of a late arrival or an early departure, the full cost of the booking will be charged.
- Travel insurance: It’s a shame if rooms are empty when others would have liked them. However we understand that anything can happen. Therefore we recommend you take our travel insurance.
- Your room will be ready from 4pm on the day of arrival. On the day of your departure we ask you to vacate the room by 9 am. However you are most welcome to make use of our holiday facilities until noon.
- Billing: For organisational reasons we ask that you settle the bill during your stay or the day before departure.
- We are not able to guarantee a particular room or floor. We will however do our utmost to accommodate your wishes where possible.
- The Alpenhof Hotel is a no-smoking hotel. Please help us to uphold this policy – for the sake of the children.
- Information provided in accordance with EU Regulation Nr. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for the online settlement of consumer law disputes (ODR) of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/