South Tyrol’s delightful gourmet culture fused with a lightness inspired by the Mediterranean: this is what sets apart the culinary tradition of the Alpenhof Family Hotel
. The fine ambience of our new panoramic restaurant, the sun terrace
, and the cheerful restaurant for children, Littly Eataly,
all offer an evocative backdrop for the food. From the very moment your holiday begins, the Alpenhof Family Hotel will delight and surprise you with delicious food for children and parents alike.
The all-inclusive (excluding alcoholic beverages) option includes:
- Delicious breakfast buffet with a wide array of regional specialties
- Lunchtime salad buffet and light meals in the form of a starter, main course, fruit and ice cream. A packed lunch for your day trip may be arranged upon request.
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes and strudel
- Sumptuous dinner with a large buffet selection: fresh salads, South Tyrolean and Mediterranean specialties as well as delicious desserts and ice cream
- The all-inclusive option at the Alpenhof Family Hotel also includes: fruit juices, refreshing mountain-spring water, and all soft drinks
Half-board - a downsized option:
- If our all-inclusive holiday offer is too much for you, simply dispense with the lunch and enjoy the Alpenhof Family Hotel half-board option.
- You are more than welcome to combine packages: you may, for example, book the Alpenhof Family Hotel half-board option for yourself and the all-inclusive option for the children.
- Individual, freshly prepared baby menus
- Sparkling pleasure: Sunday champagne breakfast
- Gourmet treats as part of our weekly theme nights
- Summertime in the mountains: South Tyrolean BBQ nights
True relaxation for allergy sufferers
Heave a sigh of relief — and breathe. At Alpenhof, it’s possible to do that. It isn’t only that the alpine elevation of 1,400 meters has a positive effect on seasonal allergy sufferers, since it allows for minimal exposure to pollen: even those with food allergies have reason to be happy. We are always glad to serve special meals, gluten-free and allergy-friendly foods upon request. The best thing to do is to tell us about your needs and any foods that you should avoid when you book.
Still haven’t decided which option is right for you? You can also book the bed and breakfast option (discount off the half-board rate is € 17.00 per person) or the room-only rate (discount off the half-board rate is € 27.00 per person) and then add meals during the course of your stay at the hotel if you choose to do so.