South Tyrol’s delightful gourmet culture fused with a lightness inspired by the Mediterranean: this is what sets apart the culinary tradition of the Alpenhof Family Hotel
. The fine ambience of our panoramic restaurant, the sun terrace
, and the cheerful restaurant for children, Littly Eataly,
all offer an evocative backdrop for the food. From the very moment your holiday begins, the Alpenhof Family Hotel will delight and surprise you with delicious food for children and parents alike.
All-inclusive excluding alcohol:
- Abundant breakfast with Farmers’ Corner and South Tyrolean specialties
- Midday snack with salad buffet and hot dish of the day, fruit and ice cream. Or you can also opt for a packed lunch.
- Sweet mountain snack in the afternoons: homemade cakes, strudel and coffee specialties
- Delicious dinner buffet: fresh salads, South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine, delicious desserts and cheese
- Refreshments throughout the day: drinks from the juice bar, mountain spring water, tea, cocoa and coffee
- Individual, freshly prepared baby menus
- Sparkling pleasure: Sunday champagne breakfast
- Gourmet treats as part of our weekly theme nights
- Summertime in the mountains: South Tyrolean BBQ nights
True relaxation for allergy sufferersHeave a sigh of relief — and breathe. At Alpenhof, it’s possible to do that. It isn’t only that the alpine elevation of 1,400 meters has a positive effect on seasonal allergy sufferers, since it allows for minimal exposure to pollen: even those with food allergies have reason to be happy. We are always glad to serve special meals, gluten-free and allergy-friendly foods upon request. The best thing to do is to tell us about your needs and any foods that you should avoid when you book.